Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Under the Influence



It is GREAT
I love Ken Davis and this one was is one of the best. If you want to have a great laugh then this is the dvd.

Not as funny as all my other Ken Davis videos & DVD's
I've seen Ken live and loved it, but this was just not his best work. It really suprised me, it seem slow moving. Ken did look great since he has lost some weight and we did laugh some, just not as great as all the others.

HYSTERICAL!
I have never bought a comedy dvd in my life. Until this one. Ken Davis is a master of timing and comedy mixed with message. And nary a swear word in sight (at least I don't recall!). This is one of the best comedy dvds I have ever seen and if you're christian, it's definitely for you. But even if you're not, it's for everyone. Absolutely hilarious!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment