Friday, October 11, 2013

Student Exchange



I can't believe it's available on DVD!
Holy Cow! After waiting for decades, this movie is finally available in a clean digital format! If you search the internet for reviews, you'll see that the film's legion of fans have been holding onto their off-the-air taped VHS copies, often fragmented and way worn-out, since it was aired in 1987, and for good reason. This film is one of the best 80's time-capsule experiences there is, and with several big stars and some pretty creative plot devices. If you are a fan of John Hughes films of this era, you'll feel right at home with Student Exchange. It's such a fun idea, I'm surprised no one has yet developed a full-blown theatrical production based on it. If you're considering a blind buy on this and have never seen it, you can rest assured that you'll be well-compensated for your faith in this film, and will enjoy it with your family for generations to come.

Awesome !
Omg..I've been looking for YEARS for a copy of this. When I found it was a made-for-TV movie, I became disappointed at the small chance of it going to DVD, but here it is !!

It's a super fun movie that I enjoyed watching as a kid. It is an all around, feel-good film that has a happy ending.

Looking everywhere for this!
I will never forget the Wonderful World of Disney movies and this one was my absolute favorite. I have been looking for it off and on for years and now here it is.

Two nerds pose as foreign exchange students and become popular but they can't keep up the charade forever. I highly recommend this!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment