Sunday, October 20, 2013

Party Down: Seasons One and Two (Amazon.com Exclusive)



cheaper if u buy seasons separately
a decent show, but why does amazon price this more than buying the two seasons separately???? it's just plain silly.

GET IT AT TARGET!
Hi I was all set to buy these seasons separately and then I found a double pack at Target for $15! I haven't even seen it. I've heard great things though so if you're even thinking about buying or watching it I say buy it at Target.

Love the ensemble, the writing, and the actors!
An LA Catering company composed of mostly out-of-work actors cum waiters (and one serious sci-fi writer) - you get the feeling that either they are has-beens (Henry) or probably never will be (Roman) or the best that ever will be (Kyle).

Keeping that in mind, the Steve Guttenberg episode has to be the absolute best and shows us just exactly what those characters can really do - the entire cast was terrific and I was truly in awe of their talents.

The writing is fantastic, and so many times reminds me of French farce theater, especially the Young Republicans club episode - it was killer.

I'm a 60-something female and had been expecting this to be a Judd Apatow type humor (which I can't stand), but this is akin to Arrested Development which I love.

Kudos to all writers and cast for a great show, and looking forward to the Netflix series!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment