Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Apart



Apart By Afdhere Jama
I liked this especially since it's different from the rest of gay movies. I had previously watched Rebound by the same director. I like this one more even if I gave 5 stars to the other one. My main complaint would be that it was short. It's a great film for the price though.

Short but sweet!
Apart is short with only 60 minutes but it's very sweet. The characters are very different from each other and they are all facing the same challenge. If you're looking for a big budget film you will be disappointed but if you can look beyond the technical challenges you will find a great film in Apart. Got the DVD from TLA Video!

BORING - BORING - BORING
At 57 minutes this is hardly a feature film.However I found myself having to fast forward it at times as it was so tedious.They try to sell the film as a gay film by putting a very pretty man on the sleeve of the dvd.Don't be fooled as he is only in the film for a few minutes.This isn't a gay movie- some of the characters are gay and some are straight. There is nothing in this film to warrant you wasting your time and money in buying a copy.One has to ignore people who rate 5 stars for boring films on Amazon as they are probably connected with the films.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment