Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Real CIA: Enemies, Secrets and Spies (Institutions)



Not the video in the package
I received the item in good condition. Packaging was adequate and the product was in good condition. The Label on the DVD cover was what I ordered and the Label on the DVD matched the product that I ordered. I put the DVD in to watch the show and it was the completely wrong program. It was a show called The Show of Force: Preemption Directives. I am in the process of returning this item but there was no seller contact information in "my account" section, so I have no other choice but to let other buyers beware of their order, there is a lack of quality management. If I am contacted and this problem is fixed I will update this review to reflect that service.

UPDATE: I am leaving the above comments up so that future customers can get the whole story. My money was refunded and the matter was handled very quickly and professionally. I would do business with this seller anytime. It would have been better to receive the correct item the first time, so four stars will be my final...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment