Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jesus: The Lost 40 Days



The lost theology of the History Channel
Why is it no matter what historical topic, the History Channel manages to do the worst job possible on it?
The Founding fathers were drunkards and ALL evil doers . Dan Brown is a Saint and the Lost Gospel of Thomas,which was a gnostic text is believable. What astonishing idiocy. I would have liked to buy it but I don't buy propaganda pieces. They spend an enormous amount of time on the Gnostic texts. The gnostic texts are the favorites of liberals who love it for its pagan flavor. The kingdom of god is in you. Many of those texts have the flavor of Clement of Alexandria, who blended Egyptian beliefs into the gospels and who may have penned many of the gnostic texts. Poor job as usual History Channel. It is up to your usual low standards.

Faith meets Science!! This is inspiring!!!
I always thought the New Testament had so many things missing and after all, men decided what should be put in and what to leave out. I want to buy this because I love that there are so many missing pieces to the story of the 40 days of Jesus. I am a person of Faith and Science and sometimes one out weighs the other....depending on what is going on in my life or what I am learning. This gives us an explanation for those who do not know or need a refreshing version of things that are missing and what happened to them.
We should never stop learning and I think this is a Brilliant DVD to buy for anyone! Especially Christians who go to church and only talk about "rules" in the Old Testament! Why do they call themselves Christians? I don't understand them and I think they stopped learning about Jesus and their churches are preaching about sin and not enough forgiveness.
I am getting off the DVD. Anyway, it is something like I haven't ever seen!!

You will not move from...

Well done, inspirational and fascinating.
I enjoyed this DVD from the History Channel so much I made it a Christmas gift for several people...keeping with the spirit of Christmas. The quality was excellent...very realistic acting and authentic costuming and scenery, telling each story in a compelling style. I not only felt I learned a lot but was truly inspired.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment