Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pure Barre: Pershing Square 2: Ballet, Dance, Pilates Fusion Workout



noticeable results
I have been doing the original Pure Barre video for about 6 months, about 2 times a week. I originally alternated it with weight work, sometimes at a gym, but due to money and time constraints switched totally to at home workouts. About 3 months into this I began to see noticeable results in the shape of my thighs and glutes. At that point I dropped the weights totally after injuring my arm and increased Pure Barre to 3 times a week. For the first time in my life I began to see muscle definition in my abdomen too. I have been rotating between the three dvds since getting Pershing Sq 1 & 2 at the beginning of August and am seeing continued toning in every muscle group, upper arms included. I am in my 50's and getting these amazing results.

I don't have alot of time to exercise and these are under 50 minutes. Due to my home schedule I am seldom able to do even that length of program in one session, but split it up into sections, finishing one complete muscle group at...

ADVANCED LOTTE BERK STYLE WORKOUT
Fantastic workout!!!! Disclaimer: I'm a customer, I have no connection with Pure Barre and have never taken an in-person class, only the DVD, and I do not personally know anybody connected with the company. I have been doing barre-type workouts for awhile now, and so far as I know, this is the only truly advanced level Lotte Berk-style workout. It's efficient, and faultlessly cued by the very pleasant and business-like Carrie Rezabek, the owner of Pure Barre, which has several locations.

Warmup, Thighs, Seat, Abs, Cooldown.
Menu: Detailed, with a thumbnail photo for each section and subsection to jog your memory as to what's on offer. Very nice touch.
The warmup has highly effective bodyweight exercises that reflect the most current scientific research on exercise physiology before moving on to the main workout. The main workout uses 5 inch rubber balls to increase the resistance. (If you can't find these locally, they're available on the Pure Barre website...

Great results
I also used to take Lotte Berk classes in New York city and agree that this is the only truly advanced work out of this type out there that you can do at home. I would put it up there in terms of effectiveness with Super Callanetics but it goes so much more quickly and gives better abdomen results. Also she does not waste one minute of your time. She is professional, likeable, and knows exactly what she is doing. I saw very quick results alternating between Pershing Square 1 and 2. I am also going to order the original Pure Barre video. Thank you, Carrie Rezabek.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment